HEAR THESE WONDERFUL SUCCESS STORIES FROM OUR PATIENTS.
“Chapin Center staff is good at what they do.”
– Brian D., current short term stay resident
“Rehab Department was excellent. They helped me get back on my feet again. Very clean and friendly atmosphere.”
– Peter D., former resident
“I have been here for six years and my admiration for the staff grows regularly. Their motto must be ‘We aim to please.’ I make a new friend almost daily. My elder years are easier to take here now.”
– Laurian, Chapin Center Resident Council President
“Staff is friendly and the food is good”
– Don B., former resident and frequent visitor to the facility
“I enjoyed eating breakfast in the dining room. Rehab staff helped me walk again.”
– Joe S., former short term stay patient that discharged back home.
“Convenient location. Like the atmosphere. Rehab was really good.”
– Wife of former resident Kevin C., who recently transitioned back home